Monday, August 3, 2009

Gardaland

Okay, so everyone knows my job rocks, and I would have to agree 95% of the time. This summer I have been asked to be a part of the Summer Camps with the YS kids (Grades 6th-12th). We have spent the summer doing fun stuff like: bike rides, kayaking, going to the beach, trip to Venice, hiking, geocaching, 2 water parks, and amusement parks. This post contains pictures of the amusement park called Gardaland. These next two weeks we are going to be Scuba Diving...WISH ME LUCK!!

Dancers put on a performance before they opened the gates to Gardaland

Me and Alyssa waiting patiently at the gate with the kiddos.


This is me and my favorite kid from the YS center, McKena.
We are on the tire ride called Jungle Rapids


AH! I am getting attacked!

The Atlantis Ride: Picture Big Boat carry 30 people going down a HUGE drop of water. In this picture I am standing at the bridge you can watch the boats drop.

1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

You look about the same age as some of the students. How fun!

August 3, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home