Monday, August 3, 2009

Firenze a.k.a. Florence

Well, this post is all about ole Firenze; also known as Florence. It was nice to go to a city I have never been before, but I will not be going back sorry to say. Too much construction and just a lot of bars. Gregg and my priority this day was to see as many historical buildings as possible and Florence seemed to fail us by blocking everything off. Therefore, we only spent an afternoon there. There also weren't any shops open so I could by a shirt. Hopefully others have better luck than we did.

Blurry Florence
The only church I could get close enough to.

Castle we could not get to... : (

We needed a break from all the walking, so we stopped at this private park and had fun together.

This is the very steep hill Greggory made me walk down, and believe me, its a lot harder than it looks and is about a ten minute walk straight down.

We were getting mad; everything was pretty much blocked off because of construction.

1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Rauwolf said...

That's too bad that it was a sucky trip to Florence. Guess if we make it to Italy that won't be somewhere that we visit.

August 3, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home