Friday, July 24, 2009

July 4th

July 4th for us over here in Italy was celebrated on the 2nd for security reasons. There was a huge protest planned by the Italians and they didn't want anything to happen to us. Therefore, we all had a secret celebration on the 2nd. Gregg and I had friends come over for dinner, and we cooked our famous "shrimp, mushroom, and onion" and steak. After that the guys and myself went to post for the "laser" show. We could not have fireworks this year which I was very upset about because they are building this huge hospital on post creating a problem to have fireworks ever again. So, they did this laser show which ended up being really cool actually. After a while, I started to get a little trippy watching it.


Us after the laser show, and for the record, that was not my beer! It was Taylor's. He was in the bathroom at this time. I was the DD!

If you would like to see part of the laser show, let me know and I will email it to you. I am not going to sit here and wait for it to load on here. SORRY!

After the laser show we walked downtown...

I always find something new when I go downtown. This time it was this picture. This face is on the ceiling right outside of Palladio's front door. Apparently, when people came to his house he did not like, he would poor hot oil out of this mouth and it would hit the people. So, there is a little history for you.

We also went to the boys favorite pub...William Wallace. So, here are a few pictures.

This is inside the pub

See, if you look closely, I have my water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home